Saturday, January 16, 2010

Those Darn Bots!

For unknown reasons, Japanese bots have latched on to one particular post, continuously posting ads for sex resorts or something. Since that post was just an annoucement that Chronsega 4 was almost finished , I've decided to delete it. Hopefully, that'll put an end to those shenanigans.

Speaking of comments, the Recent Comments box along the right side of this page no longer seems to be functioning for me. I only see an empty white box. I'm not sure if it's just my browser. Can anyone else see the Recent Comments box?

On a more interesting note, I've finished up the Metal Gear segment of Episode 27, so I should be wrapping it up shortly. Quite frankly, I got a little distracted while working on this episode; after writing about the various greatest-games-of all time lists, I was suddenly in the mood to pop in the ol' Symphony of the Night. I actually ending up playing a translated version of the Japanese release, which has the benefit of slightly less over the top voice acting as well as various minor fixes.














Funnily enough, in its own strange way, SOTN is a distant relative of Metal Gear. In particular, the way SOTN consists of one enormous level, rather than several smaller levels or areas. Addtionally, both games are noted for their extensive selection of equipment, weapons and various goodies. Not to mention the Metroid-esque aspect of backtracking in order to enter previously inaccessible areas.

But enough talk! Prepare for Chrontendo Episode 27!

2 comments:

Zaygne Torkmar said...

Recent comments is a white box on my browser as well.

Looking forward to episode 27.

Crew Hudson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.